This lesson is part of the Beginner Spanish Practice Course
(58 Spanish video or mp3 lessons. 2 hrs 28 mins)
This is an interactive Spanish video where you have the opportunity to practice Spanish at beginner level with a native Spanish speaker.
In this Spanish lesson you have the opportunity to review and practice describing different activities that you do on different days of the week in Spanish. Learning the days of the week in Spanish, the months of the year, the seasons, telling the time, etc, are all essential basic skills that I taught in my Beginner Spanish Course which you can find available here on my website in either video or mp3 format. These types of skills are worth reviewing and practicing until you are completely sure of them as you will need to draw on them time and time again. Here in this practice lesson we will test your understanding of various common activity verbs and when exactly these activities are being done on different days of the week in Spanish.
Please try to watch the video first before looking at the lesson notes. Answers to all tasks involved in the lesson will be given at the end of the post. Try not to look at the answers until you have tried a good few times to give your own responses.
This lesson practices the information taught in Beginner Spanish Lesson 49: Different activities on different days of the week in Spanish from my Beginner Spanish Course.
Make sentences to describe what Paco does every week on the same day using the information I give you. For example, if I say “Lunes: Estudiar ingles” you should say “Los lunes estudia ingles”.
1. Lunes: Jugar al tenis
2. Martes: Ir al supermercado
3. Miércoles: Cenar con Carmen
4. Jueves: Hablar por teléfono con su hermano
5. Viernes: Nadar en la piscina
6. Sábado: Salir con sus amigos
7. Domingo: Comer con sus padres
Now make sentences to describe some things that Paco doesn’t do regularly. These are individual actions that he only does once on a specific day. For example, if I say “Miércoles: Ir al médico” you should say “El miércoles va al médico”.
8. Lunes: Estudiar para un examen
9. Jueves: Ir al dentista
10. Sábado: Celebrar una fiesta
11. Domingo: Ir a la playa
1. Los lunes juega al tenis
2. Los martes va al supermercado
3. Los miércoles cena con Carmen
4. Los jueves habla por teléfono con su hermano
5. Los viernes nada en la piscina
6. Los sábados sale con sus amigos
7. Los domingos come con sus padres
8. El lunes estudia para un examen
9. El jueves va al dentista
10. El sábado celebra una fiesta
11. El domingo va a la playa