This lesson is part of the Beginner Practice Spanish Course
(58 Spanish video or mp3 lessons. 2 hrs 28 mins)
This is an interactive Spanish video where you get the chance to practice your Spanish skills at beginner level with a native Spanish speaker.
In this Spanish lesson we will practice more things related to introducing yourself in Spanish and exchanging pleasantries – specifically how to state your age in Spanish, how to ask another person their age in Spanish and the numbers in Spanish from 1-100. Learning the larger numbers in Spanish, as with any foreign language, can seem a bit daunting at first, but you will be amazed at how quickly you improve with a bit of practice.
Please try to watch the video first before looking at the lesson notes. Answers to all tasks involved in the lesson will be given at the end of the post. Try not to look at the answers until you have tried a good few times to give your own responses.
This lesson practices the information taught in Beginner Spanish Lesson 3: Age in Spanish and numbers 1-100 in Spanish from my Beginner Spanish Course.
Please, answer the following questions:
1. How do you say the following numbers in Spanish?
64, 17, 59, 35, 19, 41, 94, 28
2. How do you say the following numbers in English?
23, 11, 77, 92, 56, 84, 30, 72
3. How do you ask someone their age in Spanish in a friendly way?
4. How do you ask someone their age in Spanish in a formal way?
5. Please state your own age in Spanish
1. Sesenta y cuatro, diecisiete, cincuenta y nueve, treinta y cinco, diecinueve, cuarenta y uno, noventa y cuatro, veintiocho
2. Veintitrés, once, setenta y siete, noventa y dos, cincuenta y seis, ochenta y cuatro, treinta, setenta y dos
3. ¿Cuántos años tienes?
4. ¿Cuántos años tiene usted?
5. (Possible answer) Tengo treinta y dos años